Safely Provide Access with IES Cage Ladders
IES Cage Fixed Ladders are available in a variety of kits to suit different applications. Various options are available for these access ladder systems to ensure every need or safety standard can be met.
Constructed of aluminum or steel, these cage fixed ladders are lightweight, sturdy. As with all of our products, Caged Fixed Ladders meet OSHA, BIS and ANSI standards as applicable, but they are also ergonomically designed for user comfort as well as safety.
Specifications of cage Ladder
- Made of mild steel pipe of OD 40 mm
- Cage is in modular form, cage can be assembled on site by simple nut bolts
- Long length caged ladder available in parts so transportation of the caged ladder can be easy
- Horizontal bends of the caged ladder always less then 4 feet
- Vertical bars spacing which will always less then 9″ 1/2
- Cages will be between 27 and 30 inches away from the centerline of a ladder’s rungs and will not be any less than 27 inches wide
- All cage ladder are compliant to IS 16809 (Part 3): 2018 Safety of machinery — Permanent means of access to machinery — Part 3: Stairs, stepladders and guard-rails
Subscribe And Learn About New First