We offer a variety of lathe machine safety guards, from small lathe machines to big lathe machines. This guard protects the direct projection of the upper part of the chuck lathe from lubricant-coolant projections.
Airborne material pieces, material kickbacks, and rotating parts are some of the lathe hazards to watch out for. Machine guards can help reduce such hazards alongside engineering controls. Fitting guards on metal lathes as well as other kinds of machine shop lathe gear can help protect clothing and hands from the parts in motion
safety guards may vary depending on the type and model of the lathe machine. Always refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for installing and maintaining safety guards on a particular lathe model. Additionally, compliance with local safety regulations and standards is essential.
Specification of lathe machine safety guard
- Built of steel material so very rugged in nature
- Transparent polycarbonate sheet for high visibility and durability
- Easy replaceable transparent window sheet for maintenance purpose
- Yellow powder coated frame for distinguish from lathe machine
- Hazard/warning sign sticker on the guard
- ergonomically designed handle for easy operation.
- Easy to install and removal of guard
- Available as slide guard on linear bearing for large lathe and As cover/hood for small lathe machines
- As per safety standard ISO 14120 , ISO 14119 Machine tools — Safety — Turning machines
- Available as per customized size and with electrical interlocking switch
- Guards with electrical interlocking switch are upto SIL cat 2
- Design, Supply and Installation service available on added cost.